What is FluencyCoach Pro?
FluencyCoach Pro is a free, one-time download, software application only available to SLPs, that uses Altered Auditory Feedback technology to simulate the effects of “Choral Speech” (speaking simultaneously with another person). It has been known for years that choral speech can promote fluency in a person who stutters, and in some people who suffer from Parkinson's Disease.
In recent years, the application of Altered Auditory Feedback has received a lot of attention as the technology underlying the well-known anti-stuttering device SpeechEasy.
Download FluencyCoach Pro
FluencyCoach Pro can be used by Speech Lanuage Pathologists to:
- To sample the fluency-enhancing benefits of choral speech in the convenience of your own office, with your clients.
- In conjunction with a structured speech therapy program.
Take the Next Step
When you're clients are ready to take FluencyCoach's fluency-enhancing effects with them wherever they go, consider SpeechEasy.
Please be advised:
- This software is strictly to be used for clinician use, to help determine if a person who stutters can be aided by the fluency-enhancing effects of choral speech.
- Since there are many factors which affect fluency, individual results may vary.
- We strongly recommend the involvement of a Speech Language Pathologist for ANY fluency treatment program.